TX-JF20 20″ Jet Fan
- Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available. Use as blower or exhauster.
- Suited for ventilation of tanks, process vessels, or other confined areas for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations.
- Rated operating pressure 40-110 PSI.
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air.
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life.
- Propeller precision balanced by removing material from end of blades.
- Use as blower or exhauster.
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guard.
- Heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications.
- Super-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service.
- Heaviest-duty fan in the industry.
- Hi-tech four blade design.
- Six guide vanes to smooth air flow eliminating turbulence.
- Fan design by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world.